Friday, November 21, 2008

The Week In Pictures

Monday: Was the day we sized-up in diapers.
This boy is G-R-O-W-I-N-G.

Tuesday: Was one of the first baths that was not a Scream Fest. Although, as you can see from his face, he's still not sure if he actually LIKES this bizarre ritual.

It's much better to be dry...
and clothed.
Wednesday: Was a hard day for my little boy. It took a good long cuddle to feel better.
Thursday: Was a nice long run. Check out the Boss in his ride.

I just thought this outfit was cute.

Friday: TJ had to come with me to do my Visiting Teaching. This is what he thought of it. You could say that I was bawled out by the Boss.
Later I consoled him by letting him order me about.

I sure hope everything meets his approval.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE this post! He is getting so big. I love the picture where you two are snuggling.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

What a Champ! He is getting so big! Not to mention so darling! I think your baby could eat my baby for lunch! Keep up the fun photos!
love
Becky

Nancy said...

Looks like you have a pretty persuasive boss; that's all you have to do, look at him and you are convinced he is right.

Kathryn said...

I love the bear-foot pants. Those are hilarious. And his wild hair always cracks me up.

p.s. My word verification is ripsess. Wonder what that would mean if it was a real word?