Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Say Cheese

For days now, I've been trying to capture one of TJ's smiles on camera, and every time I just miss it, or the flash makes him grimace, or something. But then, this morning: SUCCESS!!!

I was telling him how much his daddy loves him when he gave me this beautiful grin:



Rob- note his new outfit. This morning while he was napping, I packed up all the 'newborn' sizes that he's outgrown, and got out a bunch of the 0-3mos sizes. My little baby is growing bigger!

3 comments:

Em said...

isn't it bittersweet? whenever i have to pack clothes up i get sad. he just had his 9 month checkup and weighs 20 lbs! where did my little baby go? call me if you go crazy while you're rob-less.

Kathryn said...

He is so cute. I love that hair on his sweet little head. Give him kisses from me and Lilly. Actually, Lilly would probably pet him gently while saying, "pet, pet."

Rob Glade said...

I miss him!!!!!!!!! He is so cute!!!! Can't wait to get back.