Monday, November 17, 2008

The Boss

Rob and I joke that our blog now exists for the sole purpose of showcasing our cute baby. I guess it's not much of a joke, but really more of a true-ism. So here are a few more pictures of the Boss:

Everyone keeps asking me who he looks like. I'm still not seeing it...

So today was TJ's first Bumbo experience.
I'm not really sure if he liked it. He stared at the green arm rests with intense interest for about 3 minutes, then progressed to wildly waving his arms and legs around.
But he never did cry, so I don't think he DIDN'T like it. Oh, the world is just clear full of new things...

3 comments:

Em said...

i'm glad the Bumbo is getting some use since when we bought it CB was just too big. he's darling! and i don't see any resemblance to either of you. i guess if i had to say i would say he resembles rob more than you but not much.

Katie said...

Oh my, he is so cute sitting in that bumbo! I miss that little cutie!

Kathryn said...

I love his pictures. He looks so serious in a mad scientist sort of way with his hair sticking up all over. And he is the boss. Get used to it.