Sunday, October 12, 2008

Text Message

Sorry, I know that ya'll are clamoring for pictures. But I have a reasonable excuse for slacking (other than the fact that I have a new infant to care for): about two days after TJ was born, my camera--already well on it's way to The Land of Malfunctioning Electronics--caught a ticket on the Express and went totally KAPUT. Now, ordinarily, before making a purchase of this sort, I would research extensively, and then price shop extensively before finally buying. This time was the exception. I told Rob it was absolutely unacceptable to have a new baby and no camera. So I got online, did about an hour's worth of camera research, and sent Rob to BestBuy to get me a new Canon Powershot SD1100IS. Which, turns out that BestBuy does a pricematch; during the course of my speed-research, I found the camera for cheaper, and they matched the price.
So, we have a camera, a beautiful baby, and lots of pictures taken with the new camera. Now, someone just has to find the time to learn how to transfer the pictures to the computer.

3 comments:

Em said...

the easiest way, i think, is download picasa and then whenever you plug your camera into the computer, they'll upload to picasa. then you can do online photo albums or whatever you want with them. i'll send you an example of ours. also you can edit like reduce red eye and stuff. it's fab.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

that sounds like a great sunday night (or afternoon) project!!! Lets get crackin!!

love yall

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

REALLLLLY? how hard can it be!