Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Heart TJ

So here we are, not quite 3 weeks old, and he can already hold his head up all by himself. He loves to lay on my chest or stomach and he will just look all around. As his eyes get better and better, his interest in the world deepens. It's so fun to watch.


TJ has a HEALTHY HEALTHY appetite. He already weighs nearly 10 lbs!!! (No wonder I'm having such a hard time with my milk supply...) He tries to eat checks, noses, etc.





It was so great to have my mom here for a visit. I'm glad she was able to meet my little boy, and spend some time with me --even if I was a little too tired to be as much fun as normal. Rob was great and watched TJ for us, so we were able to go shopping at Ann Taylor Loft one evening. After months of maternity clothes, it was tons of fun.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I heart TJ too! I can't wait to meet this guy.
P.s. I see the Diet DP in the background of the pic. I know my mom is there.

{irene} said...

Oh guys!!...he is sooo pretty!!!...and you guys looks so happy!

Em said...

he is sooo darling! he already looks different since i last saw him.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

he's so grown up all ready! I love him!
Thanks Mel for appeasing my frequent demands for more photos!

kristin said...

okay you need fenugreek for the supply issue! it works wonders! call me if you have any questions! on a side note that baby is delectable...can i have him...please??:)

Amy said...

such a cute little man. I love the "deep in thought" picture with his had on his chin. Too cute.

Sean said...

Glade...Seanassy McDowell here. So glad to find you again. Your baby is gorgeous. We almost moved to Arkansas. Glad to see you are settled, married and now a father. Teach him how to be an awesome frisbee thrower.