Friday, October 2, 2009

Notes from HQ

So ladies, take note: Ann Taylor has a couple of little black dresses an extra 40% off an already good sale price. That means you can score a sweet, classic, MODEST, awesome little black dress for for $59.99 (as opposes to the starting price of $165-170). Just don't show up at the same party as me in your new frock. Oh, and this one is really pretty, too.

I've had lots and lots of people ask me about the Wheely Cow and Bug. The Wheely Bugs are made by Prince Lionheart. They are sold in specialty toy stores, and on-line. Google Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug and tons of results and stores will come up. I've had plenty of friends who have felt that the small size is too small, but we've liked ours tons. I've seen them go on sale for as little as $30, but only when the store is going out of business.

Cheers, and happy shopping.

1 comment:

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

From one shopper to another, that black dress is Sooooooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!! The debate now is, I want, I want, I want, but do I need! Blast I hate a conscience sometimes!