Sunday, May 10, 2009

That Baby


I don't know if anyone likes seeing pictures as much as we like taking them; but since it's a parent's perogative to believe everything their baby does is adorable and worthy of photographing, we will continue in our endeavors.
We've had a good week. We're keeping busy trying to coordinate a move to Oklahoma City (early July), tonsil surgery (last day in June), buying a house (June), along with various other projects. TJ is doing fantastic. He has finally finished cutting his first tooth, is crawling like a pro, and tearing the house apart faster than I can put it back together (I hear this lasts for many many years).

The sight of a naked TJ crawling away from me as fast as he could go was an all too-frequent occurance in our house. Everytime I tried to change his diaper, I'd no sooner get the diaper off then away he'd go, free and happy, sometimes with the sprinkler system running as he went.
Then my sister taught me this handy move:
It's also useful for keeping him from grabbing his bottom and rubbing poop all over before I can get him cleaned up. Wow, this kid is into everything.








Happy Mother's Day to all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I love "That Baby"! I can't wait to give that kid a big kiss on the check in 12 days!!

Summers' Youngest said...

THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!! HE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A BOY INSTEAD OF A BABY! I CAN'T miss his WHOLE baby phase!!! This situation MUST be rectified!