Thursday, May 21, 2009

Funny Things

TJ+ baba ghanoush = love at first taste+ scary diaper. He ate almost our whole plate, and cried if we stopped feeding him.
More and more, this is what I find when I go in to get TJ after a nap:

I've tried telling him that 7 months is WAY too young to be standing, but he doesn't listen.

So this picture makes me laugh so much. This is the dog's bed (don't worry, I clean it all the time now that TJ likes to lay on it *sigh*). The dog lays here almost all day long and stares out the window, watching the passing cars. Lately, TJ keeps crawling onto Chasqui's bed. Chasqui doesn't always like how rough TJ plays, and so runs away from him, leaving TJ to find other entertainment. One day TJ noticed the cars passing outside. He laid on the bed and watched out the window for almost 30 minutes, just like Chasqui does. I laughed everytime I looked over at him.

And while TJ was on his bed, Chasqui found a pillow that had been left on the floor and cozied up. Ha!

Having a dog and a child is not for the fainthearted. It really is like having 2 little kids. What a zoo.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I wish we were neighbors. TJ is so cute. Cousins should be able to play together, not just admire each other online.

Nancy said...

TJ is too cute! Holy cow he is growing up fast, Danny just decided to cruise and he is nearly one! Yeah for TJ.

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

TJ is adorable! :)

Sayra said...

lillie stood at atleast 6 months and she would have been walking by 9 months but we were moving that month so she got started walking at 10 months. I bet he will walk early as well.