Friday, May 28, 2010

Legos

TJ and I like to go to various community play groups. One of my favorites is at a Lutheran church, and they have the best-stocked nursery I've ever seen. I've noticed that everytime we go lately, TJ spends the entire time enthralled by the big Legos. So yesterday we finally went to Target and bought him some Legos of his own.


He played with them all afternoon. I couldn't get him to eat dinner because he wanted to keep playing with his Legos. So we comprimised and I fed him dinner while he held a Lego in each hand. He played with them after dinner.

When it was time for bed, he cried when I took him away from the Legos. And he's played with them all morning. I think this is love.

3 comments:

Em said...

i can't believe how big he is. and sooo darling! love the shirt, too. isn't it crazy how all of the sudden they're kids and not babies? we just potty trained charlie a few weeks ago and it was definitely bittersweet for me. hope you're well!

Charisa and Trent said...

He looks so big!!!! I absolutely love all the family photos!!

Joe and Emily said...

Hey- are you going out West anytime this summer? We will be in Idaho/Utah (mostly Utah) June 25-July 4. It would be great to see you if you were around!