Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Freebie

So a while back, I recieved a free sample of some athletic head wraps made by a company called imActive. I have LOVED them. They stay put, don't give me headaches, and even when I swim laps, they can keep the hair out of my face. I'm sold. So everytime I go in a store, I've been looking for them. Nobody seems to carry them. Anywhere (I guess it COULD be because I live in Little Rock). So, being the saavy internet girl I am, I got online to see where I could buy them. Here is the company's website. And guess what? FREE shipping! Yes! Success!... except I couldn't get the website to work. I tried about 4 times to place an order, and it NEVER worked. So I called the company, and told them just how frustrated I was, and that I REALLY wanted those silly elastics. The company rep apologized for my troubles, checked the website, and after verifying that they were indeed having technical issues, told me that she would ship me my order for free. How cool is that?

4 comments:

Em said...

which kind do you have? i'm always looking for something good like that! are they the medium, large, secure hold, feather weight, tough tread, or adjustable? quite a selection!

kristin said...

those look really cool, if only i had enough hair to use them:)

Mel Glade said...

Em, I really like both the secure hold and the intense hold. I haven't tried the feather weight, but they intruige me...

Kathryn said...

I have some of the ponytail holders, and had to buy some more when they were on sale at Lucy. Wild colors, but they work great.