Monday, May 5, 2008

Do you have...



... a good recipe for oatmeal cookies with raisins? Preferably a smaller batch, suitable for 2.5 people to eat? The only recipe I has has the following note scribbled on it: "Makes a HUGE batch-- halving doesn't seem to work".

If you can answer "yes" to this question, would you mine either emailing me the recipe, or posing it in my comments?

And one more fun thing to try:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

3 comments:

Teflon_Jeff said...

e-mail inbound.

Aaron and Kalle said...

Mel, email me your phone number. I have great recipe. It is for chocolate chip oatmeal. But we have put in raisins for c.c. and it always works wonderful. If no response I will email when I have time.

Aaron and Kalle said...

I don't think that is very reliable on the names. I have an aunt with my exact spelling of my name, and it said there were no other Kalle's.