Thursday, May 1, 2008

COACH CRISIS

So this morning on my way to work, an entire 20 oz bottle of Propel (the girly, low-calorie Gatorade-like drink) emptied itself into the bottom of my big, slouchy, pale LEATHER Coach bag. I didn't notice until I'd been at work for about an hour; at which point, I gasped in horror, grabbed the bag, flipped it upside-down to empty it of the offending (and now empty) bottle--along with the various other purse paraphernalia, then spent the next 20 minutes frantically trying to pat all the wetness out of the leather and lining using my jacket (remember: I'm at work, and do not have the luxury of towels or rags--poor jacket). I now have a large, sodden mass of discolored leather and soggy silky lining.

Any tips on how to save my poor bag? Now that it's dried there is a line on the leather demarcating where the bag was soaked through, vs. where it remained dry. Does anyone know how to remove the line? Is there a way to clean the leather?

HELP!

2 comments:

Teflon_Jeff said...

e-mail inbound

Natasha said...

instructions on saving the bag:

1- slowly walk to the garbage and throw it away (you may curse if you like!)

2- go to the store and shell out more money for another bag (again you may curse!)