Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Andrew's Blessing Weekend

We blessed Andrew this weekend (June 18-19). It ended up being a little earlier than we had originally planned, because Grandpa Tom and Grandma Sandy are moving (boo!). We have early church, so did not take pictures beforehand; I knew this would prove to be a mistake, and it was, as Andy peed all over his cute little linen blessing suit before we could do pictures. So I need to wash it, and take pictures of him in it later. He was mighty handsome.


We had a nice dinner, complete with watermelon,


and chocolate cake with almond roux frosting



Grandma and Grandpa alternately snuggled and romped with the boys


















We are SOO going to miss having them so near! It was a bittersweet weekend.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love TJ's farmer tan. And I want to see the blessing outfit. Take those pictures before he outgrows it.