Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today

Keys torn off the laptop:
My sunglasses wrapped around a chewed-up pear:
A banana punctured full of holes using... ? I'm a little afraid to find what it was.
My purse, industriously loaded full of chex, cheerios, and craisins.
The chairs, all pushed up against bare and boring walls with no interesting objects nearby that an aspiring and clever climber and gymnast can reach:


Responsible party:


Alternate names for this post:
1. Why I've quit trying to find time to blog
2. Reasons to think twice about having children
3. Toddler mentality
4. Explain that object, please
5. Why I don't really mind that we don't have any furniture, and what we do have is old and crappy
6. An explanation of my decorating scheme, or why there are no chairs at my table or bar
7. STOP THE MADNESS
8. A two-fold explanation of why my house is a mess: TJ lives here, and if I take my eye off him for one moment to try to get something done, I end up with twice the mess I started with

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is so smart. Sorry his mind is so full of messy fun ideas.

Nancy said...

Yeah kids! People with really nice homes have no idea what they are missing.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

First of all, I understand your pain . . . Hailey has learned all sorts of tricks, Second, Wow TJ's got the skiniest legs! love it!
Bex